Hey there, welcome to @cellfourteen
My name is Petar, and this place is just a side project allowing me to goof around in English, my second language. Learn more about me. Check out the links section for website credits and my favourite places or people on the web. Follow the RSS feed for the latest news I blog. And if you’d like to contact me or to have a closer look at my work as a speculative fiction author, fiction and non-fiction translator and an editor, definitely visit my official website: petertoushkov.eu
Thanks for stopping by!
- Mar 25, 2022: The biggest satirical newspaper in Bulgaria, Hornet (Стършел, est. 1946), published my Bulgarian translation of Anton Chekhov’s The Story of a Business Venture („Историята на едно търговско предприятие“).
- Mar 23, 2022: My Bulgarian translation of Cold Granite, Book #1 of the Logan McRae series, by Stuart MacBride had a brand new edition by Bulgarian publishing house Benitorial Books.
- Mar 18, 2022: Bulgarian New Social Poetry Magazine‘s “Anthology III” published a chapter excerpt from the novel Coda Impex I am currently working on.
- Dec 17, 2021: One of my short stories got published in Litvestnik (15-21.12.2021, issue 44, year 30).
- Dec 11, 2021: Book signing at the annual Sofia International Book Fair alongside Bulgarian fiction author Raina Markova.
- Nov 30, 2021: My second book is out! Bluegrass (Ergo Books, 2021), a short story collection.